What is something people need to understand?
Did you find it interesting? Please share:
- Things can’t stay the same. At some point, there comes a time to let go and move on. No matter how painful things get, it’s the only way we grow
- Don’t play games with someone’s feelings, or let them do the same to you. Be honest and open about how you feel.
- Don’t be afraid to tell people you love them. The concept “action speaks louder than words,” tends to get outdated. Sometimes, action is sweeter along with words.
- When you want to change your life, but don’t know where to start, start with prayer. Everything will follow as it is meant to.
- Soft-hearted people are not fools.
- Don’t make your life revolve around someone.
- Don’t push yourself to someone. If you already did everything you could but nothing has changed, have the courage to walk away
- Don’t put anyone on a pedestal. Sooner or later, they’ll get tired of you, and soon will also get rid of you.
- Sometimes, you can’t have it all.
- Don’t ever regret what you did if you were really happy at that moment.
- Never go back in time. Past is past. Move forward
- Give more than you think you should.
- It is impossible to live without quarrels, in the same way as to go through the whole city only on a green light.
- If the crowd goes one way, try sometimes to walk in the opposite way to make a difference. You might never know what good things await.
- Money can’t buy health. It can prolong your life, but not totally can get your body back to as it was before.
- An apology doesn’t mean you’re wrong, and the other person is right. It just means that the value of your relationship is more important than your own ego. Swallow your pride sometimes. It’ll make a huge difference.
- Be careful who you trust! Salt and Sugar are both white!
- Sometimes, you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fools who think they are fooling you!
- Sometimes, we cannot choose who we fall for. It just happened.
- No matter how strong of a person you are, love at some point can make you weak, vulnerable and a totally different person.
- Too much of everything becomes a poison.
- Staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you, is called commitment.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
Bonus 1: Become a better person every day.
Bonus 2: No matter how long the night, the day is sure to come!
Bonus 3: It requires wisdom to understand wisdom.
Bonus 4: Everybody has bad days.
Thanks for scrolling. I’m Bella