Think Better, Live Better 2022
1. Life humbles us as we age. We gradually realize how much nonsense we’ve wasted time on. And we gradually realize how precious the present truly is. Let this sink in today. The afternoon always understands what the morning never even suspected.
2. Just keep reminding yourself that everyone you meet is a human being who dreams of something, fears something, loves someone, and has lost someone. And… just keep being kind.
3. Too often we take for granted and “wait” away the vast majority of our lives. Truly, some people wait all day for 5pm, all week for Friday, all year for the holidays, all their lives for happiness. Don’t be one of them.
4. You didn’t go to sleep hungry last night. You had a choice of what to wear today. You have access to clean drinking water. You have access to the internet. You can read. The secret to being grateful is no secret. You choose to be grateful for the little things, again and again.
5. True purpose has no time limit. True purpose has no deadline. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Just do what you can right now. Remember that you can’t lift a thousand pounds all at once, yet you can easily lift one pound a thousand times. Small, repeated efforts will get you there.
The bottom line is, despite the real world challenges you face, the biggest and most complex obstacle you will have to personally overcome on a daily basis is your own mind…
YES, YOU CAN THINK BETTER, which means you can tap into your inner strength and ultimately live better, one day at a time.
And yes, of course that’s sometimes easier said than done.
Thinking better when you’re in the heat of a tough season, or at a crossroads in life, takes guidance and practice.
That’s why we’re making this process the foundation of our only in-person event of 2022 (you should check it out).
Our 6th annual live event, “Think Better, Live Better 2022”, is taking place on May 28-29, 2022 in Orlando. There are only 6 early bird tickets left at over 50% off!
We’ve lined up a bunch of world-class experts that we’ve HAND PICKED from hundreds of top authorities on happiness, simple living, productivity, and mental and physical health.
Many of these experts charge hundreds of dollars for just one hour of their time. But at Think Better, Live Better (200 seats total—56 remaining)… you’ll get two entire days to learn, eat, and mingle with the speakers (and us) for a fraction of the price.
What will you discover at this life-changing live event?
We’re glad you asked. How about:
- Uncovering hidden beliefs that hold you back & the three powerful questions that will set you free
- How to overcome procrastination & roadblocks so you can do what matters consistently in your life
- A PROVEN SYSTEM for managing willpower so you can conquer mental fatigue and build momentum on auto-pilot
- 3 stunningly simple (but brilliant) tactics to guarantee you start finishing the projects that matter most to you (This will 10x your productivity without using any extra effort).
- Crystal clear tactics to help you set and STICK TO healthy personal boundaries (without being disrespectful or a pushover)
- Smart ways to deal with toxic relationships — especially if it’s your family, co-workers or significant others…
- And… so much more.
But you have to act quick.
We only offer this in-person workshop and seminar once a year with very limited seating available.
This assures we can offer rare access to ourselves and speakers to give personal feedback to all attendees.
This event is different because you won’t walk away with a notebook full of ideas and nothing checked off your to-do list.
We help you craft an in-depth and practical plan SPECIFIC TO YOU that you’ll be able to put into action the moment you step out of the room. (This is why we have to limit seats)
Make sure you’re serious about taking action and making changes in your life before attending this event.
This experience is unlike anything else we offer, and we can only support 200 attendees through this process this year.
Even if you’re not sure… take a few moments to look over the event page.
Once this sells out, we will NOT be releasing more tickets. Once they are gone, they are gone!
Click to see ticket details while tickets remain.
(If for some reason the page is already closed, that means all seats have been taken).
Looking forward to seeing you in person on May 28,
Marc & Angel Chernoff
PS. Here are a few results from past attendees:
“I left Think Better, Live Better with a whole new game plan! The event was eye-opening and has me taking action.” – Paul U.
“This event helped me look at things in bite sized simplicity instead of an overwhelmingly gigantic heap. It has simplified my life.” Thank you! – Aretha B.
Or, see more in the highlight reel videos at the top and bottom of the “Think Better, Live Better 2022” event page: