Boom & Bucket Scholarship: $1,000 to be awarded each year to a student pursuing a heavy machinery-themed program. available to both currently enrolled students and future students who are planning to attend a program within the next 12 months. The program can be at a college or a trade school anywhere in the United Sates or Canada. Apply by Juy 15, 2023 – https://www.boomandbucket.
GLOBAL GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
Amazon Clean Energy Accelerator – Open to startups that has demonstrated commercial traction, revenue, and the potential to scale in clean energy or climate technologies in one of the challenge areas listed on the website. Startups will receive $100K in AWS credit. Apply by 1/3/2023 – https://aws.amazon.com/
Antler Global Startup Program – Antler is a global early-stage VC that runs multiple programs for business startups around the world. See the website for more info about the program and application dates. – https://www.antler.co/
Roddenberry Catalyst Fund – The Catalyst Fund is offering grants to Nonprofits & Social Enterprises to fund ideas or early-stage projects that have a high potential for large-scale impact and sustainable change. You can be a seasoned social entrepreneur or a first-time changemaker. Eligible candidates for the Catalyst Fund may be individuals, teams of individuals, non-profit organizations, or social enterprises. Grants for up to $15,000. https://
Techstars Accelerators – Techstars accelerators have one goal: to help entrepreneurs succeed. During each three-month program, they surround companies with the best mentors and an unrivaled network of corporate partners, investors, and alumni. Companies can receive $20K for 6% of company. Various locations and due dates – https://www.techstars.com/
Women Who Tech Startup Grant – Women Who Tech is providing $20K in equity-free grants to women-led tech startups. Product must be in beta or already launched to the public. You may not apply if you are in concept or prototype stages. Apply by 12/22/2022. – https://
Grindstone incubator – Must be based in South Africa – incubator will include training, corporate advisory, coaching, mentorship and funding. Specific interventions for each company include a structured gap analysis, understanding of the company value system, building a digital go-to-market strategy, financial modelling, intellectual property assessment, strategic and financial valuation as well as populating a data room – https://grindstonexl.com/
BEBC Society’s Black Pitch Contest – Must be a legal resident of Canada and own a registered Canadian business. The founder or majority shareholder(s) must self-identify as Black. Prize of $25,000. Apply by 12/15/2022 – https://www.
Boost Your Business Technology – Grant for up to $15,000 offers support to Canadian-owned small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who want to adopt new digital technologies. https://www.ic.
Downtown Vancouver Storefront Security Grant – Businesses in the Downtown Vancouver catchment are eligible to apply for this funding. Downtown Van will match up to 50% of the cost (max $5,000) incurred to repair and restore damages from criminal activity. Apply by 2/28/2023 –https://www.dtvan.ca/
Nova Scotia Small Business Relief Grant – Small Business Hurricane Relief Program provides a one-time $2,500 grant to help Nova Scotia small business owners cover the cost of unanticipated business closures from Hurricane Fiona. Grants of $2,500 – https://beta.novascotia.ca/
OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA
Evolve Small (Lenovo and Goodie Nation) – Lenovo Evolve Small initiative will be providing $10,000 grants and professional development to minority and woman-owned small businesses in the United States and Canada, through Goodie Nation. This grant with provide small businesses not only with capital to support economic growth, but also with coaching, networking, and partnership to help grant recipients thrive. In addition to the cash grant, each of the selected businesses will also receive a Lenovo ThinkBook, powered by AMD. Apply by 12/16/2022 – https://goodienation.org/
StandwithStudios Grant Program – WellnessLiving is committing up to $150,000 in grants, marketing support, software, and business education to 16 fitness studio owners in the US and Canada. Grants up to $5000. Apply by 12/15/2022 –https://standwithstudios.com/
OPPORTUNITIES ONLY WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
Amazon’s Black Business Accelerator – Dedicated to helping build sustainable equity and growth for Black entrepreneurs by enabling their success as sellers. Grow your business with access to financial support, strategic business guidance and mentorship, and marketing and promotional support. – https://sell.
AT&T Black Future Maker – Black Future Makers are dedicated individuals pursuing greater possibilities for the greater good. Submit a video of 30-60 seconds, or photo, on your Instagram feed explaining how you are pursuing greater possibilities for you and the community. Grants for $10,000. Apply by 12/31/22 – https://www.attdreaminblack.
BIPOC Fitness Grant Program – Grants are available for female, women of color entrepreneurs actively creating or building businesses and/or programs that aim to make wellness and fitness practices more inclusive to female BIPOC communities – or female-led, women of color non-profit organizations or for-profit businesses that’s purpose is to make wellness and fitness more inclusive to female BIPOC communities. Grants up to $5000. Apply by 12/31/2022 –https://movemeantfoundation.
DOVE InstaGrants – Dove is awarding three promising women-led businesses with $10,000 grants and business promotion. Apply by 12/19/22 – https://
eMerge Americas Startup Showcase 2023 – More than 100 companies will be selected to compete within three tracks to participate in the global Startup Showcase at eMerge Americas on April 20-21, 2023. University Stage, Early Stage, and Later Stage Companies. Awards of up to $250,000 investment for equity stake. Apply by 12/20/2022 – https://emergeamericas.com/
Fearless Strivers – Open to black women who are legal U.S. residents (including DC), 18+ and the principal owner of a U.S.-based small business. Grants for $10,000. Apply by 12/31/22. https://www.
Feed The Soul Foundation Grant – Grant to aid marginalized professionals in the culinary industry who identify as Black and Latinx. Applicant must own a culinary business with at least 4 employees. Grants for $10,000. Apply by 1/31/2023 – https://feedthesoul.
FemHealth Accelerator Grant – Applicants should be early-stage women-owned companies in the FemHealth space building technology-enabled products and solutions that drastically improve women’s health and wellness. Grants for $10,000. Apply by 1/27/2023 – https://www.
First Strides Grant Program (Johnnie Walker and iFundWomen) – Will fund 10 groundbreaking women-owned businesses in celebration of Women’s History Month. Businesses selected will receive a $10K grant plus one year of premium coaching services through IFundWomen. Apply by 12/31/2022 – https://www.
Freed Fellowship – Every month, one $500 grant is awarded to an underrepresented founder in the US to invest in their existing business. No strings attached. No equity required. Grant recipients are also eligible to receive an additional end-of-year grant of $2,500.https://www.
HerRise Micro-Grant – Each month a $500 micro-grant will be awarded to a for-profit small business owned by women of color. Past recipients used their growth grants for computers, equipment, marketing materials, software purchase, website creation and more. https://www.
Incfile Fresh Start Business Grant – Entrepreneurs 21 years or older can apply to receive $2,500 to put toward business startup costs and will also receive free formation services from Incfile. Application deadline is 12/31/22 – https://www.incfile.com/
Juntos Crecemos Hispanic Digital & Delivery Program (PepsiCo) – PepsiCo is inviting Latina entrepreneurs who work in food service to apply for eight weeks of personalized expert consultation, including best practices across operations, technology, marketing and digital presence. https://
Keep It Local Business Fund – Must be a for profit business and majority (51%) owned and/or operated by a person of color. Must have less than $1MM in revenue and fewer than 25 employees. Grants for $5,000. Apply by 12/16/2022 – https://about.nextdoor.com/
Kinetic Black Business Support Fund – Must be a black-owned small business in the state of GA, Charlotte, NC or Lexington, KY and receiving broadband internet Services from Windstream. Grants for $2,500 – https://business.
New York FinTech Innovation Lab – Open to any US-based company that is early- and growth-stage technology with innovative solutions for financial institutions and insurance companies or Non-fintech, growth-stage companies interested in serving financial services and insurance clients. https://www.f6s.com/
Novae Grants Database – Novae Grants database are intended for small businesses with 6-100 employees, though some are also intended for larger businesses and sole proprietor startups – https://grants.novaegrants.
Resilia Microgrant for Nonprofits – Resilia is offering nonprofit microgrants. No strings attached: fill out the quick grant application and Resilia will select five grant recipients to receive immediate cash grants of $1000 to support their work. Apply by 12/9/2022 – https://discover.resilia.
Rev Summer Prototyping Hardware Accelerator – The Rev Summer Prototyping Hardware Accelerator is open to anyone with an idea for a product and a passion for entrepreneurship. The program is free and open to the public, and teams do not need to have a legally-formed LLC to participate. The classic track supports product ideas across all industries, and the AgTech and CleanTech tracks offer startups the chance to work with a like-minded cohort and learn from industry experts. Stipends from $2000-$10,000 are available. Apply by 3/31/2023 – https://www.revithaca.com/
Small Business Growth Fund (Hello Alice) – The Small Business Growth Fund provides the capital high-growth small business owners need to make their next big move. Each recipient will receive a $25,000 grant, provided by Mastercard, to accelerate their growth and achieve their goals in 2023. Apply by 1/6/2023 – https://helloalice.com/yosb/
SPUR (Shared Purpose, Unlimited Reach) Pathways – Through an integrated and collaborative approach, Macy’s, Inc. and Momentus will provide access to a range of capital options from microloans to growth capital to equity investments. This represents a commitment to underrepresented businesses and aims to galvanize the retail industry to invest in the next generation of entrepreneurs – https://www.macysinc.com/
Square Black Equity Grant program – This program will provide Black-led platform partners with both financial support as well as increased exposure and visibility. Company must have been founded by or have a current CEO who identifies as Black/African American. Company must be US based and its platform must be publicly launched and have at least 5 customers. Funding up to $15,000 – https://squareup.com/us/en/
Start Small Think Big is a nonprofit that helps small businesses with high potential and limited access to the resources needed to create thriving businesses. They partner with small business owners, providing personalized business support and building connections with local communities. If you are interested in being considered as a “client” for free services, you can fill out this form https://partner.
Startup Runway – Startup Runway is a pitch competition and investor introduction platform for existing businesses led by women and founders of color headquartered in the United States. Apply by 12/14/2022 – https://startuprunway.org/
Truist NonProfit Grant – The Truist Foundation supports nonprofits with grants that target leadership development, economic mobility, thriving communities and educational equity. Quarterly deadlines – https://www.truist.com/
Verizon Small Business Digital Ready (for Hispanic-owned businesses) – To be eligible for the grant, qualified applicants must be a 51 percent Hispanic-owned small business and complete, in any combination, at least two courses, coaching events, or community events by the application deadline of January 13, 2023. Grants for $10,000. Apply by 1/13/2023 – https://www.
Wish Local Empowerment Program – You must be a Black-owned business with a brick-and-mortar shop within the United States and less than 20 employees. If selected for the program, you must join Wish Local (which is free). Grants for up to $2000 – https://www.wish.com/
Zen Business – For a limited time, Zen Business is giving every mom in America the ability to start an LLC for free. – https://www.zenbusiness.com/
STATE-SPECIFIC OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
- UpStart Small Business Grant – Grants for small businesses located in Washington County, AR. Grants for 5,000 https://www.
- California Dream Fund – To apply for the grant, the program first requires eligible startups to participate in a no-cost business startup program that combines helpful startup training workshops with one-on-one consulting services. Upon successful completion of the program, eligible participants will be given a link to apply for grant funding up to $10,000 – https://calosba.ca.gov/
- Carson, CA Small Business and Commercial Improvement Grants – Small Business Grant Program will provide grants of $5,000 to $25,000 for businesses impacted by the pandemic, while the Commercial Facade Improvement Program will offer a dollar-for-dollar matching grant to encourage businesses to make aesthetic improvements to their storefronts. Businesses must be located in Carson and have 50 employees or fewer. – https://ci.carson.ca.
- Lake County, CA Microgrant Program – Must be physically located in Lake County and have <5 full-time equivalent employees. Grants for $2,500 on a first come, first served basis – https://www.lakecountycaedc.
- Los Angeles Conservancy Legacy Grant – Business must be for-profit and operating and located within the boundaries of the County of Los Angeles . Must have less than 25 employees. Grants for $5,000. Apply by 12/7/22 – https://www.
- Oakland Facade and Tenant Improvement Program – The Facade and Tenant Improvement Programs (FTIP) are designed to support investment for commercial retail buildings with storefront businesses in the city of Oakland. Grants for up to $75,000. Apply by 1/31/2023 – http://www.oaklandca.gov/
- San Bernardino County Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant – Must be a business located within the San Bernardino County boundaries with 5 or less employees. Grants for $2,500 – https://www.selectsbcounty.
com/major-initiatives/ microbusiness-covid-19-relief- grant
- San Francisco Vandalism Relief Grant – Business must have a storefront that was damaged after July 1, 2020 and business must have less than $8M in revenue. Grants for $2,000 – https://sf.gov/get-grant-
- Advanced Industries Export Grant – Helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting. This grant is for small- and medium-sized businesses for up to $15,000. https://oedit.
- Colorado Startup Loan Fund – Must be for-profit entity located in Colorado with 25 or fewer employees and less than $2MM in revenue. Loans for up to $150,000 Apply by March 2023 –https://oedit.colorado.gov/
- Hartford Small Business Grant – Applicants must be a small business located downtown or in a major commercial corridor within the City of Hartford. Grants for up to $100K and required 50% match – hartfordct.gov/smallbiz
- West Hartford, CT Small Business and Nonprofit Grants – Business or non-profit must be physically based in West Hartford, CT with less than 50 employees. Grants for up to $10,000 – https://www.westhartfordct.
gov/town-departments/economic- development/small-business- non-profit-recovery-grant- program
- Wallingford, CT Small Business Grants – Funding available for small businesses and non profits located in Wallingford, CT. Grants up to $25,000. Apply by 12/9/2022 –https://www.wallingfordct.
- Site Readiness Fund – The Site Readiness Fund provides grants, loans or other economic assistance to qualified businesses or local governments based in Delaware that invest in constructing, renovating, or improving commercial, industrial sites that are readily available to businesses – https://business.delaware.
- Orlando Business Funding Availability – Website with links to several funding options for businesses based in Orlando, FL- https://www.orlando.gov/
- Osceola Microenterprise Assistance Program – The program will provide a one time $5,000 grant to qualified, for-profit businesses located within unincorporated Osceola County (Tax District 300) by using CDBG-CV funds to prevent, prepare for and respond to coronavirus. This program will operate on a first-come, first-ready basis. Grants for $5,000-https://www.osceola.
org/news/microenterprise- assistance-program-to-provide- financial-aid-to-qualifying- small-businesses.stml
- Chatham County Small Business Grants – Must be a business affected by COVID-19 with less than 100 employees and located in unincorporated Chatham County. Grants up to $25,000 – https://www.chathamcountyga.
- Columbus, GA Grants – Small businesses physically located in the city of Columbus (three options – small biz, hospitality and non-profits). Grants up to $40,000- https://www.
- Conyers, GA Small Business Grants –https://www.conyersga.
- Invest Atlanta Commercial Property Improvement Grant – Small Business owners are eligible to apply for grants of up to $50,000 that can be used for both internal and external improvements to their commercial property. Small businesses across the city are eligible with priority to minority-owned small businesses in disinvested areas, as identified in the One Atlanta Economic Mobility Plan. – https://www.investatlanta.
com/businesses/small- businesses/commercial- property-improvement-grant
- Norcross, GA Small Business Grant – Applicant must operate a small business, having 1-10 full-time equivalent employees, from a commercial location within the city limits of Norcross, GA. Grants up to $15,000. Apply by 1/3/2023 – https://www.norcrossga.net/
- TVFCU Idea Leap Grant – TVFCU is hosting three separate Idea Leap Grant Competitions in the Chattanooga, Cleveland and Dalton areas. They are giving away $75,000 to entrepreneurs in the Chattanooga area and $50,000 each in the Cleveland and Dalton areas. Apply by 12/16/2022 – https://www.tvfcu.com/
- Boise Small Business Grant – Small business must be located within Boise city limits and have less than 20 employees. Grants for $4,000. Apply by 1/31/2023 – https://www.cityofboise.org/
- Chicago Job Creators Grant – Must be located in the state of Illinois and have a current staff of 2-20 employees. Will have the ability to add 1-2+ net new premium wage jobs in the next 12 months. Your company must be a service-based business and at least one revenue stream serving other businesses. Must be a for-profit company with annual revenues between $100K and $3 million. Grants for $100,000. Apply by 2/7/2023 – https://foundersfirstcdc.
- Danville, IL Small Business Grant – Businesses must be restaurants which prepare and sell food either for on-premise or off-premise consumption or have been deemed by the State of Illinois as a “non-essential” business which was required to “cease all activities except for minimum basic operations”. Must have a commercial business location within the City of Danville (home-based businesses are ineligible). Grants for $10,000 https://www.
cityofdanville.org/government/ community-development/cdbg- covid-19-small-business- assistance-grant
- Gurnee, IL Small Business Grant – The village of Gurnee, Illinois launched a small business grant program last month. Grants can be used to improve business facilities and each business must provide at least half of the capital (match) for each project. Grants up to $10,000 – https://www.gurnee.il.us/
business/small-business- capital-investment-grant- program
- Schaumburg Small Business Grants – The Village of Schaumburg has allocated $245,000 to provide grants of up to $30,000 to small businesses defined as having 50 or fewer employees. Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis until grant funds are expended.https://
centerofconcern.org/ schaumburg-small-business- grants/
- Small Business Improvement Fund – Chicago – Grants for permanent building improvements and repairs. Chicago’s Department of Planning and Development facilitates the program. Local businesses can apply for grants that cover between 30 percent and 90 percent of their remodeling or building costs. Funding up to $250,000. Different application deadlines based on location in Chicago. – https://www.chicago.gov/
- Hispanic Owned Business Grant for Louisiana – Must be at least 51% Hispanic owned business for profit business operating in the state of Louisiana and be/become a Member of Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Louisiana. Grants are $2,500 – first come, first served. https://
hispanicchamberla.com/ hispanic-owned-small- businesses-grant/
- ExportMD Program – Maryland companies that receive an ExportMD Award are eligible for up to $5,000 in reimbursement for expenses associated with an international marketing project. Apps due first of each month – https://commerce.maryland.
- Maryland Economic Adjustment Fund – This is an evolving loan fund, which supports small businesses that don’t qualify for traditional loans or financing. This specific program will grant priority to businesses in Baltimore City and rural regions across the state. – https://commerce.maryland.
- Somerville, MA Small Business Grant – Businesses must be located within the City of Somerville, have 20 or fewer full-time employees, and be able to demonstrate a decline in revenue during the past two years. Grants for up to $15,000 – https://www.somervillema.
gov/departments/programs/ small-business-covid-19- relief-fund
- Business Innovation Grant – The Innovation Grant reimburses business expenses, incurred in Minnesota, for research and development, direct business expenses (including wages of employees, but not salaries or wages of 20% or more owners of the business or their family members), and the purchase of technical assistance and services. Grants up to $35,000 – https://mn.gov/deed/
business/financing-business/ deed-programs/launch- innovation/
- Small Business Hub for Minnesota – Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) DEED has dozens of resources available to Minnesotans looking to start or grow a small business. –https://joinusmn.com/doing-
- North St. Louis Commercial Corridor Grant – Businesses and nonprofits located on 11 eligible corridors and neighborhoods in North St. Louis can apply for operational support and façade and storefront improvement grants. https://www.stlouis-
mo.gov/government/departments/ sldc/grants/north-st-louis- commercial-corridor/index.cfm
- Small Business Grants for Missouri – Applicant must be Missouri-based for-profit business (located and operating in the state of Missouri) with 50 or fewer employees. Grants up to $25,000 – https://ded2.mo.gov/media/
- Coos Economic Development Corporation Grant – For small businesses in Coos County: Berlin, Colebrook, Gorham, Lancaster, and Whitefield. Grant awardees will receive up to $5,000 towards storefront rent for 3-months, insurance, utilities, signage, and other reasonable expenses. – https://www.coosedc.org/
- Manchester Small Business Grant and Program Assistance – Support small businesses based in Manchester, NH with fixed business costs, including rent, utilities, and payroll, accrued during the pandemic, costs associated with transitioning to e-commerce business platforms, outdoor space upgrades, and other technical assistance needs. Grants up to $10,000 –https://www.manchesternh.gov/
- Bergen County Small Business Grants – Priority will be given to Bergen County businesses that are registered with the State of New Jersey as a Women Business Enterprise, Minority Business Enterprise, Veteran-Owned Small Business, or a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business on a first-come, first-served basis. Grants for $2,500 – https://bergencountyarp.org/
- Fiserv Back2Business Grant – Grants are limited and will be distributed to eligible New Jersey-based businesses on a first come, first served basis. Grants for $10,000. Apply by 2/28/2023 – https://aeoworks.org/fiserv/
- Small Business Improvement Grant – All creditworthy, small, minority-owned or women-owned businesses in New Jersey may apply for assistance under the Small Business Improvement Grant. Businesses may be reimbursed for capital improvements, or purchase and/or installation of new furniture, fixtures, and equipment. Grants up to $50,000 – https://www.njeda.com/
- Los Alamos Small Business Grant – Small business must be located within Los Alamos County. Grants for up to $25,000. Apply by 11/1/2024 – https://www.losalamosnm.us/
government/departments/ economic_development/a_r_p_a_ covid_relief
- Cayuga County Small Business Assistance Grant – Business must be a for-profit with less than 25 employees and located in Cayuga County and licensed to do business in NYS and Cayuga County. Grants up to $10,000. Apply by 12/15/2022 – https://cayugaeda.org/
- Chloe Capital Founder Fellowship – Chloe Capital’s Founder Fellowship will only accept applicants located in New York City with founders from an underrepresented class. They are specifically seeking companies building tech products and services in Climate, Education, and Health. Applicants should be Seed or Series A stage and ready for investment. Funding up to $100,000. Apply by 12/16/2022 – https://chloecapital.com/
- Empire State Development Corp.’s COVID-19 Capital Costs Tax Credit Program – Individual businesses can apply for tax credits of up to $25,000, which may cover up to half of qualified, pandemic-related expenses. Qualifying expenses include supplies or upgrades related to health and safety, including disinfectants, new HVAC equipment, touchless kiosks, and outdoor-space expansions. – https://esd.ny.gov/covid-19-
- Hope4Heroes – Military veteran’s program specifically designed to mentor and provide support for small veteran-owned businesses in New York’s Bronx County. Must be a veteran with an honorable character of service & must currently own and operate a small business in Bronx County, New York. Award is one year of financial mentorship – https://militarywarriors.
- Oyster Bay Forward Grant Program – Grant Program is open to businesses that employ up to 50 full-time equivalent employees as well as sole proprietors. Open to for-profit and non-profits. Grants for $5,000. (Grants should have opened on 11/29/22 but the link does not seem to be operational yet – https://oysterbaytown.com/
- Rockland County Grants – Grant opportunities for restaurants and small businesses located in Rockland County up to $25,000 – https://rocklandgov.com/
departments/county-executive/ reviving-and-rebuilding- rockland/grants/
- Seed Funding Grant Program – The New York State Seed Funding Grant Program was created to provide assistance to early-stage small businesses to succeed in a recovering New York State economy. Must be incorporated in New York State or licensed or registered to do business in New York State and have less than $1MM in revenue. Grants up to $25,000 – https://nyseedgrant.
- Visible Hands NYC – The Fellowship program will provide $10,000 in non-dilutive funding and hands-on, business-oriented workshops to 20 founders from the 5 NYC boroughs whose rich voices and diverse perspectives will elevate the city to higher levels of opportunity and success. The Fellowship will run from March 27, 2023 to June 30, 2023. Apply by 12/16/2022 – https://visiblehands.
- West Chester Small Business Revitalization Grants – The program is available to West Chester Township property owners or commercial tenants with no more than 30 full-time equivalent employees. Grants up to $10,000. Apply by 2/28/2023 – https://www.westchesteroh.
- Montgomery County Small Business Grants – Businesses must have fewer than 50 full and part-time employees and under $500,000 in annual gross revenue. Businesses must have a physical location in Montgomery County and be registered to operate in the state of Pennsylvania. Funding up to $20,000. Apply by April 2023 – https://www.montcopa.org/
- Scranton Small Business Grants – Businesses must be in a qualifying Low-to-Moderate service area within the City of Scranton. Grants up to $5000 –https://scrantonpa.gov/2022/
- Richland County, SC – Businesses in Richland County that have 50 or fewer employees and can demonstrate revenue loss because of COVID-19 can qualify for aid. Grants up to $15,000 – http://www.richlandcountysc.
gov/Home/News/ArtMID/479/ ArticleID/2406/COVID-19- Relief-Available-for-Small- Businesses-in-Richland-County
- TVFCU Idea Leap Grant – TVFCU is hosting three separate Idea Leap Grant Competitions in the Chattanooga, Cleveland and Dalton areas. They are giving away $75,000 to entrepreneurs in the Chattanooga area and $50,000 each in the Cleveland and Dalton areas. Apply by 12/16/2022 – https://www.tvfcu.com/
- Accelerate Fort Worth Foundation’s Small Business Accessibility Grant – Grants are limited to $500 per request. Preference will be given to applicants who reside in, or whose businesses operate in, designated Opportunity Zones and to businesses certified as minority, women, or veteran-owned. Grant recipients may reapply throughout the calendar year for up to $2,000 in total awards, when certain conditions are met. –https://www.acceleratedfw.
- Fort Bend, TX Small Business Grant – To qualify, you must be a Fort Bend business that has been operational since December 30, 2019 and prove a revenue decline of at least 25 percent from 2019 to 2020. Grants for $5000-$25,000 –https://fortbendcounty.com/
- Alexandria Business and the Arts Collaborative Grant – The intention of the grant is to provide support to local businesses to hire artists and arts organizations to create new art-centered projects in a variety of media which will beneﬁt the community. Locally based businesses will need to apply and are required to include at least one artist. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 1/27/2023 – https://www.alexandriava.
gov/recreation-programs/ program/city-of-alexandria- arts-grant-opportunities
- B-Force Accelerator – A 12-week intensive for black and Latinx businesses that are at least 2 years old to prepare them for capital access. Must be located in Norfolk. https://blackbrand.
- James City County Small Business Relief Grant – Existing businesses located in James City County are eligible to apply. Must be locally or regionally owned and have less than 20 employees. Grants up to $15,000 – https://www.
yesjamescitycountyva.com/3803/ COVID-19-Small-Business- Relief-ProgramGr
- Newport News Microenterprise Grant – Micro Enterprise must be within Newport News and will have five or fewer employees. Not-for-profit businesses, organizations and entities are not eligible for this program. The business owners must be low to moderate income or the business must be located in a low to moderate-income area at the time of application. Grants for $500-$3500 – https://www.nnva.gov/2723/
- Prince William County, VA Small Business Grant – Prince William County, VA is offering a “Restore Retail” Grant program for up to $25K per grant. – https://apply.pwcded.org/
- Route 1 Refresh Grant program – Provides financial assistance to businesses located along U.S. Route 1 (Jefferson Davis Highway) in Prince William County, to help mitigate the financial impacts caused by ongoing construction activity and the renaming of U.S. Route 1 from Jefferson Davis Highway to Richmond Highway. Funding up to $30,000. Apply by 12/31/2022 – https://www.pwcded.org/
- Inclusive Innovation Equity Impact Fund – Supports District-based equity impact enterprises – An equity impact enterprise is a DC resident-owned, small business that is at least 51% owned by an individual who is economically disadvantaged or subjected to racial or ethnic prejudice or cultural bias. Businesses that will receive funding should have less than $2,000,000 in annual revenues. Finally, to be eligible, the applicant must certify in writing that the business is unable to obtain conventional financing. Apply by 1/31/2023 – https://1863.smapply.io/
- Seattle Storefront Repair Grant – Storefront Repair Fund grants will help cover costs to repair current property damage or reimburse business owners for costs paid out of pocket for past damages. Eligible property damages include broken windows, broken doors, broken locks and etching on windows. This grant will not cover loss of stolen goods or damages such as graffiti. Business must be within Seattle city limits. Funding up to $2,000 – https://www.seattle.
gov/office-of-economic- development/small-business/ small-business-programs/ storefront-repair-fund# applicationandrequireddocument ation
- Main Street Bounceback Grants – Main Street Bounceback Grants program is to provide financial support to businesses that move into existing vacant commercial properties in urban Wisconsin areas, helping to create a foundation for long-term success for themselves and their communities. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 12/31/22 – https://wedc.org/programs-