Highland Titles is one of the world’s leading innovators in land preservation, offering a unique and eco-friendly opportunity to purchase souvenir plots on its estate in Glencoe Wood, Scotland – granting the purchaser the courtesy title of Laird, Lord or Lady. With eco-conservation initiatives increasing across the globe, Highland Titles developed a creative approach to land conservation by selling small plots to help fund the rescuing of woodlands, tree planting, maintenance and acquisition of land at risk of development – ensuring it cannot be purchased or developed.
Plot sizes range from one square foot to 1,000 square feet and are available for purchase starting at $47.99.
When buying a one square foot plot, the consumer will receive:
- The title of Laird, Lord or Lady of Glencoe Wood
- A legal title deed for your land ownership, on velum parchment.
- Master Title Deed to change your title on bank accounts, driving license and other ID
- A map of Glencoe Wood, directions and instructions on how to visit/find your personal plot.
- Information and pictures of the area, Glencoe Wood and our conservation project.
- A bumper sticker for you to proudly display your new status (Laird, Lord or Lady)
I would be happy to send you a plot of your very own – granting you the official Scottish title of Laird, Lord or Lady – so you can see how the gift of Scottish land ownership is a positive one for the environment