Don’t Do This On the Internet
Did you find it interesting? Please share:
Personal Development | Life Coach
Which 10 things we should never do?
- Don’t advertise your happy marriage on social media. You could attract the wrath of a jealous ex-turned-villain.
- Don’t post your private family photos all over the internet. Someone could use them to ruin the lives of your loved ones.
- Don’t discuss your private matters on social media. You don’t know who is reading or listening.
- Don’t befriend everybody who requests to be friends with you on social media. Cyber-stalkers have ruined privacy and the reputation of the internet.
- Don’t store your passwords or security credentials online. The database could be hacked.
- Don’t fall in love with anyone on social media. They could easily be predators prowling on you.
- Don’t advertise your pregnancy on social media. A deranged lunatic could do the unthinkable and trigger a miscarriage.
- Don’t advertise your kids’ achievements on social media. Malicious people could ruin their lives.
- Don’t advertise your expensive buys on social media. You could attract thieves or even robbers.
- Never share any compromising photos on social media. They’ll definitely be shared all over the internet.
UNDERSTAND THIS ABOUT LIFE…
- Not everyone is going to be happy for you.
- Most of the “nice” comments you get on social media are fake.
- You are just attracting the evil eye on you and your family.
- There are people who just hate you for no apparent reason.
- People are not what they seem like. The internet has been infiltrated by cyber-stalkers who could be your ex or your next-door neighbor.
- Up to 50% of social media accounts could be fake according to some statistics.
- You are just attracting jealous people into your life every day you look attractive.
- You don’t know who is saving your pictures and checking your updates.
- Social media is sometimes the devil’s eye, ears, and mouth.
- The more you expose yourself publicly online, the more you are treading on dangerous grounds since this could attract evil people who could ruin your life, family, marriage, and career.