6 Daily Reminders We Need to Read Every Morning for the Rest of the Year
1. Some people will never understand, and it’s not your job to teach or change them. Prioritize your peace today.
2. Your mind is your private sanctuary; do not allow the negative beliefs of others to occupy it. Your skin is your barrier; do not allow others to get under it. Take good care of your personal boundaries and what you allow yourself to absorb from others.
3. On an average day, most of your stress comes from the way you respond, not the way life is. Adjust your response and all that extra stress is gone. Truly, inner calmness among chaos is a superpower that frees you to focus more effectively on the few things that actually matter.
4. The majority of what’s stressing you out TODAY probably won’t matter a month from now. Shake it off, reset and bring your attention back to what’s important. Remember, what you focus on grows. Stop micromanaging your time and start better managing your focus, so you can move forward.
5. Even when the struggle is real, remind yourself that it always feels better to be exhausted from taking small steps forward, than it does to be tired of doing absolutely nothing.
6. Whatever you do, don’t wait around too long for things to change. New paths are made by walking, not waiting. And no, you shouldn’t feel any more confident before you take the next step. Taking the next step is what gradually builds your confidence…
Is this email your wake up call?
How many times have you thought “this isn’t working” or “something is not right” or “things have to change”? — those thoughts and words are from your inner voice. It’s your wake-up call calling. You don’t need more stress or a major crisis to wake up. And no one needs to tell you because you already know. Your inner voice has been trying to tell you, but in case it’s been a challenge to find time and space to listen through the chaos, maybe you’ll resonate with one of these situations.
- If you never put yourself first, this is your wake-up call.
- If you’ve become someone you don’t recognize to please other people or to chase some version of happiness or success that doesn’t resonate with you, this is your wake-up call.
- If your life is aimlessly on auto-pilot, this is your wake-up call.
- If you are constantly numbing out with food, shopping, booze, TV, or other distractions, this is your wake-up call.
- If you are worn down, beat up, stressed out, and completely depleted, this is your wake-up call.
Getting your wake-up call is not the hard part, answering the call is. Choosing to answer the call instead of ignoring it is hard. Right now, it may feel easier to keep going, and going, and going gradually in the wrong direction. But you know if you don’t find a way out of the endless cycle you’re in, it’s going to get worse…
Spend 6 Months With Us Making One Tiny Change at a Time
Based on the exact proven strategies and techniques Marc and I have used at our live events to help thousands of people over the past decade, we’ve created the limited time Live Small Group Coaching for 6 Months (directly with Marc me), so we can be beside you moving step-by-step in the right direction, together.
Yes, we are ready to be with YOU. Check out this quick video:
What if every time things went wrong you knew how to stay STRONG and stay the course?
How could you be a positive and powerful example for those you love (or lead), if you knew how to actually move through your pain instead of letting it shut you down again?
We will get you there!
Currently there are 3 openings for new small group coaching clients (live Zoom video calls every other week in a small group, directly with Marc and me).
Sincerely hoping you’re ready to make progress today,
Marc & Angel Chernoff
Marc and Angel Hack Life
Practical Tips for Productive Living