Speaker Announcement | Ban Ki-moon & Former Irish Pres. Mary Robinson to join FP’s Climate Summit April 27-28
Former Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon and Former President of Ireland Mary Robinson take the virtual stage at Foreign Policy’s second annual Climate Summit April 27 and 28 to discuss what’s needed to take on climate change and accelerate action toward net-zero.
How can global leaders and innovators deploy emissions-reduction technologies to green legacy transportation systems and power grids? How can new business models encourage cleaner consumption and more sustainable supply chains? Tune in to our packed two-day agenda for fireside chats with policymakers and panel conversations with global changemakers who are leading the charge on reducing our carbon footprint across sectors.
Hear from these speakers and more at #FPClimateSummit2022:
- Ban Ki-moon, Former Secretary-General, United Nations
- Mary Robinson, Former President, Ireland
- Inger Anderson, Under-
Secretary-General and Executive Director, UN Environment Programme
- Dr. Sally Benson, Deputy Director for Energy and Chief Strategist for the Energy Transition, The White House
- Senator Brian Schatz, Chair, Senate Democrats’ Special Committee on the Climate Crisis
- Carolina Urrita, Secretary of the Environment for the City of Bogota
April 27 and 28, 2022
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET