Shirley Lee , Master Psychology, New York University (2012)
Did you find it interesting? Please share:
- If it still bothers you after 24 hours, speak up within 48 hours.
- A bad day doesn’t mean a bad life.
- Stop apologizing for expressing your feelings. You’re convincing yourself that you are not worth the space you take up.
- The trick is: as long as you know who you are & what makes you happy, it does not matter how others see you.
- Stop expecting honesty from people who lie to themselves.
- The small habits you apply now can be the reason for your success in 2, 5, or 10 years’ time. Overnight success is built on years of consistent work.
- You cannot change people, you cannot make them think differently or see what you see. Change comes from within. One must want to change for themselves.
- The struggles you face and the pain you’ve gone through can become your strengths and lessons.
- You don’t have to be perfect to be loved.
- Being wanted feeds the ego. Being valued feeds the soul.
- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
- You can live in frustration and bitterness, or you can play the hell out of the cards you are dealt. The truth is not a single person can choose the cards they receive, but everyone chooses how they play their cards.