What motivated you to enter this field?
I have a degree in political science and international relations, specialising in diplomacy
I also have a degree in international law, international trade and sociology
With more than 10 years of experience in strategic analysis and economic intelligence, I decided in 2019 to found my own firm: MY BEST COACHING, with the objective of helping you develop your personal and professional potential.
I am a certified NLP leadership coach and public speaker (DR BANDLER UK – ICF SUISSE – JOHN MAXWELL USA)
I use neuroscience techniques to help you achieve your goals. I work with you, the mind, the motivation and the passage to action.
- I bring expertise and multiple and evolving answers
- my adaptation to different situations allows me to anticipate.
- my efficient and effective communication saves you time, energy and money
- on this last element, rightly considered as the sinews of war, I provide my clients with a virtuous network, which masters the art of networking in a winning collective spirit
- my area of influence is the MENA region, where I master the social, political and economic codes
By choosing me to support your organization, or by accompanying you as an individual, you ensure a work to the standards because I remain in strategic watch of the frameworks: legal and political on the targeted markets and on the debated societal topics. I can do it for you in 3 main languages: Arabic, English and French.
I have been teaching for several years and successfully applying an inclusive pedagogy with innovative techniques such as mind-mapping, sketchnoting, optimized reading, memorization. These techniques are available to you at any age, whether you come from the French or international education system. Thanks to my techniques, you will also be able to make a success of your oral presentation or your public speaking as a university student, researcher, project leader or strat-up creator
My qualities are: sense of duty, leadership, positive mindset, assertiveness, ethics, deontology, confidentiality, discretion, honesty, efficiency and commitment.