EMPOWER LOVE, NETWORK, CONNECT, CREATE, INSPIRE, SHINE MIAMI!
It is a one of a kind event with great speakers, music and entertainment, inspirational workshop, raffles, performances and donation drive to support S.H.I.N.E. Ambassador Scholarships, and so much more! Not only do we gather a local community to raise the energy and positive vibration through incredible speakers and opportunities to network with movers and shakers, but with this inspiration, our non-profit has set up an educational scholarship to benefit young innovative leaders who have made a difference in our community through acts of inspired service using their talents.
Professionals all over the spectrum have gathered year after year for a healthy dose of uplifting inspiration. Lawrence the Entertainer, the best DJ around, raises the vibration along with our noteworthy past local and national speakers.
This year’s speakers include:
Meg Nocero, Award Winning Author of The Magical Guide to Bliss, Butterfly Awakens and Sparkle & Shine
Jessica Mosely, founder of MIZ CEO; A talented and dedicated media professional, Jessica has more than seven years of experience helping organizations communicate more effectively. She has developed strategic communications plans, garnered extensive media coverage, produced marketing materials, coordinated special events, and a host of other communications activities. Her clients have been featured in multiple media affiliates such as Huffington Post, Sheen Magazine, and Forbes, Essence, Black Enterprise, Ebony.com, Beautifully Said, Rolling Out Magazine, Good Day Charlotte, MSNBC, FOX, Yahoo Finance, just to name a few.
Tanya Mikaela: Author of The Circle, A Women’s Guide to Joy, Passion and Authenticity; One of a handful of contemporary artists who virtually “paint with paper,” Tanya Mikaela’s collages express her spiritual journey, her passion for life and the allure of the Divine Feminine. By tearing and layering re-claimed paper she’s developed an organic freedom of expression that continues to evolve. As a Spiritual Practitioner or “soul-coach,” she loves to assist others in discovering their own passion in order to release their innate creativity. She’s just completed her first book, The Circle – A Woman’s Guide to Joy, Passion and Authenticity – guiding communities of women to a joy-filled and inspired life.
Berta Medina-Garcia, PCC is a Rockstar Keynote Speaker, Accountability Expert, Adventure Coach. She specializes in her trademark brand of “comfort zone coaching,” a spin on life coaching that places experience at the center of the process (instead of just discussing). Berta created Dreamers Succeed and her unique format to get people out of their comfort zone, help them experience new adventures, and open their minds to new possibilities.
Randee Lehrer, RN, MBA, CPC is a badass leader, executive coach, and former C-Suite Executive who empowers women and men to rise into leadership roles without sacrificing themselves or their families in the process. With an MBA from the University of Tampa and more than 25 years of business expertise at the senior management and C-suite levels, Randee’s distinguished career has been marked by a solid record of success at top-tier healthcare organizations through designing strategies and operating structures, improving processes and best practices, building and empowering teams of top talent, and introducing competitive provider networks and products into new markets.
Past Speakers Include:
- Amy Butler~ Founder of Amy Butler Designs and Editor of Blossom Magazine
- Pam Grout~ Award Winning Hayhouse Author of over seventeen bestsellers that include E2
- Jon Saxx, Voted Best Local Jazz Artist in South Florida 2008, “The Jon Saxx Experience”
- Dr. Marsie Ross, Founder of Healthy and Happy Coaching, Women’s Self-Care Expert
- Simone Christine, Expanding Horizons, “Transform Through Love”
- Hector Prado, Award Winning Internationally Acclaimed Live Artist, Voted 2018 Coconut Grove Arts Festival Artist of the Year- “Its All About Love”
- Megan Murphy ~ O Mag Insider – Nationally recognized founder The Kindness Rocks Project
- Jose Bandes ~ Former Senior Sales Director at CNN International & CNNE, currently creative entrepreneur and freelance art agent
- Heidi Siefkas ~ Award winning author – Inspirational speaker and adventure blogger
- Raul Betancourt ~ Director/Producer Ulra7 Films and for Univision
- Pilar Uribe~ Award nominated Actor for film, television, stage and voiceover in both Spanish and English most notably, Soy Betty La Fea
- Lance Benson~ born without legs, corporate real estate executive, marathon participant and inspirational speaker
- Stephanie Shames~one of the highest rated fitness instructors in Miami, TEDX Speaker
- Andrea Askowitz and Allison Langer~ Award winning authors, founders of LipService and the Writing Class Radio Podcast
- Natalie Maldonado and Sommer Sherrod
Mary Jo Nocero Scholarship for S.H.I.N.E. Ambassadors:
2016 Anna Patricios and Carlos Talavera for a benefit called Rainbow Connection-an all high school student fundraiser to support the LGBTQ homeless youth
2017 Miami Childrens Theater for supporting scholarships to benefit children actors in the community
2019 Sawyer Garrity and Andrea Pena for SHINE MSD-
2020 Overtown Optimist Club Senior Class of 2021
The Taz Grout Good Neighbor Award Recipients:
2017 Vanessa Sanz de Acedo for the PerSISTERS, a grassroots organization
2019 Denise Lane for SIS, Sisters in Spirit, a non profit
2020 Ieshia Haynie, Executive Director of Overtown Optimist Club
This is a feel good non profit/event, claim your tiara or crown, continue to enjoy your journey to bliss, keep dreaming, believing & creating and make a conscious decision to spread love, and this year SHINE HAPPY making a difference in your life and the life of others!
For more information on tickets, raffles, and sponsorships, contact Meg Nocero at email@example.com.